Wednesday 11 June 2014

Thrift Store Shopping | Video

I love browsing charity shops in the UK and finding interesting pieces of clothing. So I was really excited to go to a big thrift store when I was in the States recently. My family and I chose to go to Red Racks in St Joe, Missouri whose profits go to local veterans. 

We decided to do a $10 challenge where we would try and find a crazy outfit for that price. We all failed the challenge but we did pick up some great things! Instead of telling you about my experience I thought I would take you guys with me and show you all of the fun things I found...


3 comments:

  1. Thrift stores are the best :)! Great video, I love it :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome vid! thanks for visiting my blog, would you like to follow each other?

    http://shadycurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go to one of these stores, they look amazing! x

    Fashion and all that

    ReplyDelete