Sunday 30 March 2014

Fortnight in Photos #14

I haven't posted an Instagram round up for two months. Seeing as this is usually a Sunday post I thought today would be the perfect time to bring it back. So here are some photos from the last two weeks. I hope you all had lovely fortnights! 


 Fruit from Chinatown, Lady Dina's Cat Emporium in Shoreditch, London looking pretty one evening, Outfit for a casual Saturday, The sun came out, Park in the sun. 



New shoes, Sunday face, Ben's birthday cake, Carboard stage being used as a scarf holder, Monsters University cardboard cut outs in the office, Replaced my L'Oreal Micellar Water with Garnier.



What have you guys been up to recently?

Instagram @hannahcelder

13 comments:

  1. I love your new shoes! And of course the main star, your cat :D!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The photo of the cat is a look a like! haha. I should start writing a blog all about my cat though, everyone loves him :) x

      Delete
  2. Love how it's finally spring, yay! Love the park picture and your outfit. xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday cake :) Its always a good time if it involves cake :) x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwhm you'e had such a cool month on instagram. Can you do a review on the Garnier water please? I'm thinking of buying it... :-)

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! Loving all of the Springy outdoor shots and that kitty is adorable :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, looks like a great two weeks!

    Now following your lovely blog on Bloglovin'!
    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cake looks fab, hope it was yummy! Also, I love your purple top, where is it from?

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a dress from H&M which I wore over a white collared shirt :)

      Delete
  8. I have not posted on instagram in like months! Anyways, I am your 100th bloglovin' follower ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete