Tuesday 4 March 2014

February Favourites...Video

As I sat down recently to write a 'February Favourites' post I thought "why not film this one?". This is something that comes into my head almost every time I write a post on here...but this time...I actually did it.

I studied Television Production at university and both of my housemates are Cinematographers so I took full advantage of all of the filming kit we have around the house and went for it. It was so strange editing a video of myself but I can see why people enjoy making them. I had so much fun putting this together and I really hope you guys enjoy watching it. I don't know about you but I always love seeing the person behind the posts and feel like I can get to know them better through their videos.

Please let me know what you think guys, I'd really appreciate any feedback. If you make videos I'd love to see them too!





9 comments:

  1. Great video! Definitely a good idea to use videos, blogging about beauty products takes a long time and its hard to get all the details down in a readable format! I know when I feel more comfortable with blogging I will do videos for any beauty bits :) Keep it up!

    H,xo
    adiamondinthenorth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's so true, I completely agree! Look forward to seeing any videos you make :)

      Delete
  2. Great video Hannah, you're so confident in front of the camera! I like how you made it more unique and original by adding in the cut away clips to give examples (especially the mini egg munching, ha!) I've not seen that in other videos I watch. Really professional filming too, loved it! My sister keeps telling me to do YouTube but I'm far too scared, I studied Media, TV & Film at college but I only ever stayed behind the camera haha xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! I'm glad you liked those bits, I definitely wanted to make the video a bit different. Did you? That's so cool. You should make a video!!

      Delete
  3. Great first video, Hannah! I've subscribed, so looking forward to the next one :) Yeah I love the Caviar Top Coat as well. Nails Inc polishes in general are awesome! :) Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I finally had time to watch it, it's so good! Really lovely video, you come across so naturally, authentically you! And I lol'd at the mini eggs - now I want to pour a whole pack into my FACE! xx

    http://thefilmgraduatediaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great video! I really, really enjoyed it :)! And it's nice to see you, like to know you a bit better :)! Keep up the good work :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed that video!! I love mini eggs too!!

    cat3zoe.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete