Sunday 14 July 2013

Fortnight In Photos #6

The weather has been absolutely fantastic during the past two weeks. I hope the sun manages to stay out for a bit longer because it's making me feel better about the fact that I have no more holidays booked for the rest of the summer. It was the hottest day of the year yesterday and with the weather like this you can just sit in the garden, close your eyes and pretend you are somewhere exotic. 

I've been working lots recently and even did a filming job this week, trying to save a bit of money for when I move up to London in August.  I got my results from University on Thursday and I swear I have never been so nervous in my life, refreshing the page every second as I waited for midday. I will be graduating with a 2:1 in Television Production, which i'm over the moon about! Yay! 

I'm moving out of my parents house in just under a month now so i've been spending a lot of time with them and my cat...i'm going to miss him like crazy. 


Taco time, delicious cocktails, pool day, chilling with Bigs, lovely cupcake, pretty flowers in the garden.



Cuddles, rediscovered some sunglasses, my mum when she was my age, sparkling water with lemon, lime and mint from the garden (post coming soon), random trip to McDonalds to get a thick shake, filming tool belt. 


Congratulations hamper from my mum, freebie with this month's Glamour, evening at the beach, Biggie sleeping funny. 


Instagram @hannahcelder 

6 comments:

  1. Cute snaps! And congrats for your (future) graduation :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is so adorable! Congrats on the results lovely!

    http://tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. photos with the cat is just hilarious. great sunglasses!
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete