Saturday 6 July 2013

Feeling Dotty

I guess this is my first proper outfit post! Like i've said before, I am definitely no fashion expert and usually just wear what I think looks good. But I do enjoy clothes....a lot. I got this dress for my birthday last week from my mum. It's from ASOS and I believe it was then in the sale after she got it but I can't actually find it on the website anymore. They have so many similar styles and prints though so it's definitely worth taking a look. I did find this one that isn't in the sale but isn't expensive either. 

Skater style dresses are brilliant because if you are feeling a bit lazy you can just throw one on and you're pretty much good to go. I didn't even really bother with jewellery when I wore this because I thought the bold print said enough by itself. I don't know if you can see in the photo but I am wearing a gold above knuckle ring on my right hand, a bright red essie polish on my nails and Primark leopard print shoes to add a tiny bit of detail and colour.

I am so pleased with this dress! Sometimes ASOS own clothes can be a bit hit and miss and I really wasn't expecting the quality of this dress to be very good. But they surprised me and the material is actually really nice and feels like it will last. 


Photos taken by Ben Cornish on 35mm film

18 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The dress is so nice :) xx
    http://xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so beautiful! Following your blog via bloglovin, hope you'll check out mine. :)

    http://emmasuperina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is really cute, you mom did a good job picking it out. c:

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look freaking awesome - the dress is gorgeous and your face is pretty as always :). Have a good weekend :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that dress on ASOS the other day! It's so adorable on you! New follower- can't wait to catch up on all of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, you look super pretty with that dress! n__n

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg the dress is so cute!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous.. such a pretty dress! xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress is adorable, you look really nice!

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so pretty, love your dress!

    following your lovely blog now <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute dress, can't beat the skater style, it's so flattering :-) xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look super cute in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like how the colors are inverted, it's really different from most dresses I see <3 :)

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really like the dress, anything with polka dots in summertime and I'm all over it! Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete