Sunday 9 June 2013

Fortnight in Photos #4

It's been another crazy two weeks! I honestly thought that after I'd handed in my last ever essay at uni everything would come to a halt. But I have experienced the opposite and life has been non stop since that day. I recently entered an NHS film compeition called 'Organ Donation Through a Lens' and my film was shortlisted so i've been trying to promote it like mad for the past couple of weeks. They will choose an overall winner and the film with the most views will win the 'People's Favourite' award. The film is about the importance of organ donation and stars my friend Kate who was born with Cystic fibrosis and underwent a double lounge transplant last year. If you have a few minutes then it would mean a lot to me if you could watch the film and then share it with your friends and family. You can watch it here

I had only technically been 'unemployed' after finishing uni for about two weeks and luckily got the first job that I applied for! So I will now be moving to London for a year in August, which i'm pretty scared about but excited at the same time. Do any of you live in London? 

Lastly, I'm sorry for the lack of posts over the past few weeks. The number of days between each one seem to be getting bigger and bigger. Now that I feel like i'm back on track with life I should be posting on here more often and have a couple of ideas for some beauty related posts. 

I hope you've all had a lovely couple of weeks and have been enjoying the rare week of sun in the UK. Here are a few photos from life recently. 



Beautiful countryside, Gold Hill, Cafe Rouge, Big chandelier in the Bath Assembly Rooms, Great British Summer Range from M&S, Old photos of my grandparents, Charity shop bargain, Thorntons ice cream on the way back from a day in Southampton, Couldn't visit London without eating at Wahaca. 


Night out at the BATVA's (award ceremony to celebrate end of my TV Production course), Bigs enjoying the sun, We had vouchers for Wagamamas, My friend and I went out wearing pretty much the same outfit oops, Cuddles with Bigs, Catching up on Game of Thrones, Making paper chains, Leftover BBQ food for brunch, Enjoying the sun in my pjs.

 Instagram @hannahcelder 

18 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, I live just outside of London!! You'll absolutely love it! Well done on the job,

    Emily xxx

    beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily, have you lived there all your life? It's gonna be such a big change! haha. Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, London, that sounds absolutely amazing! I bet you'll have a great time there :). Congrats!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely post, Hannah :)

    I'm a little confused about those "Great British Summer" things, ahah. Are they potato crisps? In fish and chips flavor? I'm so intrigued!!
    This makes me very excited for my upcoming visit to London :)
    xo Kallie, But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha yep they are literally fish and chip flavour potato crisps! They actually taste pretty good too. The cookies are neopolitan ice cream flavour and are amazing. When you visit London you should definitely pop into Marks and Spencer and try some of the food :)
      x

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your organ donation film, I've watched it and shared it on twitter! And congrats on the job, sounds like a great opportunity to be able to live in London for a year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pics- looks like a great fortnight :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! The one of you and your cat is adorable x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!
    I've nominated you for the liebster award, find out more here http://hbbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html?m=1

    Hannah
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been super busy! and I love your bag; great charity shop find :)
    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. the second photo on the top is just so lovely!

    maybe we can follow each other, let me know. :)
    leave a comment on my blog :)

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photos <3 lovely cat! :) cocaone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like youve been having a lot of fun recently :)

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Hannah, I just tagged you in my This or That post.
    I hope you do it too. c:

    http://janiecyxo.blogspot.ca/2013/06/tag-this-or-that.html

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete