Wednesday 22 May 2013

This & That

I've got a few posts lined up but haven't had time to put them together because I've been busy spending time with my relatives, who are visiting from the States. It's so much fun showing them all of my favourite places, so here are a few photos from the trips we've been on in the past couple of days. We had a picnic in windy weather conditions, went for a couple of lovely walks and ate lots of sweets and ice cream. The weather hasn't been brilliant, which is such a shame but that hasn't stopped us! However, the sun did show it's face towards the end of today. This was great because it meant they got to see the stunning Dorset coast in all it's glory. 



















What have you been up to this week? 

13 comments:

  1. Nice shots, looks like you had yourself a real adventurous day. c:

    This past week we our renovating our house so that we can put it up for sale. I'm actually just taking a break from the chaos to do some blogging.

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah wow that sounds really exciting! I hope it all goes well!

      Delete
  2. Looks like lots of fun! Enjoy the time with your family :) xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Those first few food pics are making me droooool :-) Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, those captures are breathtaking. I love the atmosphere and that food - yuuumz :)! I bet the relatives had loads of fun :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Dorset is a beautiful place. It looks like you've had a lovely week :) x

    naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw these pics are beautiful! :) xx

    scottishwendy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures :) I've nominated you for a Liebster award! Details are in my latest blog post :) xx

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've had a lovely few days!!! That sandwich looks divine!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dorset is just lovely, I went on holiday there 3 years in a row quite a few years back and really enjoyed it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous post Hannah, pictures look amazing!
    beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk
    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures, my favorite is the one with the wishing flower :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete