Saturday 4 May 2013

Spring & Summer: Style Picks

When it comes to fashion I don't really know what i'm talking about. I guess I do follow trends but I also tend to just wear things that I like. Anyway, i've bought a few new pieces to add to my wardrobe for spring and summer so thought I would share them with you! 


The Ray Ban Wayfarers 
I can't recommend these sunglasses enough! I got them for my eighteenth birthday and I know that they will last for years to come. They also go with everything.

The Topshop Flatforms 
I posted about these recently so won't talk about them too much. They are great because they make any casual outfit look a bit more dressed up.

The H&M Blouse from their Conscious Collection 
I really like this collection but this is the only piece I own from it. This one in particular is perfect for this time of year. The price was also amazing at £9.99 which is great because it looks a lot more expensive than it was. It buttons right up to the top but can just about be worn with the top button undone. 

The H&M Trousers 
I picked these up in the sale a couple of weeks ago. They were half price so ended being about £8 which is amazing for trousers. So amazing in fact that I also got a printed pair too. I usually only wear jeans or jeggings but like the smarter look of these trousers. 







Have you bought any new pieces for spring and summer? 


Disclosure: The views expressed are based on my own experience.




23 comments:

  1. The blouse is gorgeous. I've just ordered some sheer blouses for spring/summer :)

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oooh where did you order some from? I'm thinking of getting a few more blouses. xx

      Delete
  2. Love the blouse Hannah :)

    Emily x
    www.beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all great pieces, and lovely blouse, it looks perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those sunglasses!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the ray bans!

    Becky xoxo
    www.mybeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That H&M blouse is so gorgeous, now I'm angry at myself for not buying it when it was still in stores :)!
    Have a nice Sunday :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no! Do they not sell it anymore where you are? xx

      Delete
  7. The H&M blouse is gorgeous, I love the print! I'd really like some wayfarers x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the quality of the blouses and trousers from H&M. Your outfits and accessories look very chic!

    Cheers, Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing mix and shirt, love this trend!

    Beauty, I invite you to my luisaviaroma giveaway with TWO WINNERS of Prada and Louboutin garments.
    EVERYBODY DESERVES HIGH FASION.

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this! so cute! love the blog too! can't wait to read more!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely LOVE the shirt, wanted to pick it up a couple of weeks back! The Conscious Collection is gorgeous this year. xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shirt is gorgeous, and those trousers are so pretty!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The wayfarers are fit! I have the clear prescription ones.

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I wore glasses I would definitely get Ray Ban ones too :) xx

      Delete
  14. You got some nice stuff, love that top :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everything but my favourite is definitely the shoes because they are so bright and fun

    ReplyDelete
  16. ray bans are just so classy and i love mine. and the topshop flats are so awesome.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look very nice!

    ReplyDelete