Friday 10 May 2013

Liebster Award




Today's post is a little bit different, but quite a fun one! 
I really like the idea of this because it's such a good way of discovering new blogs, especially as i've only been posting on here since last month. Holly from Tea and Blush was kind enough to nominate me so thanks Holly! 

This is how it works...
1. Answer 11 questions by the blogger who nominated you.
2. Then, say 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 11 other lovely blogs (with less than 300 followers I believe) and ask them 11 questions. 

The questions from Holly

1.What's the snack you reach for after a busy stressful day?
Recently the snack that i've been reaching for is crisps and some sort of dip, cheers me up every time!

2.Whats the worst job you've ever had?
Hmm that's a difficult one because I don't think i've ever had a job that I hated. I used to work in a care home and found that quite challenging at times though!

3. If you had to recommend one make up product to me what would it be?
It would be MAC's paint pot in 'Bare Study'. I've worn it almost every day for the past two years as a base for other eyeshadows and it lasts all day long. It's really pretty worn by itself too. I can't recommend it enough!

4.What did you have for your dinner last night?
I ate out last night because I went to a gig. I got the Yaki Udon at Wagamamas and it was gooooood.

5.What would be your plan of action if there was a zombie apocalypse?
Such a good question. My friend was telling me recently how he has prepared for a zombie apocalypse and even knows what he would wear. Which made me think that maybe I should have a plan too...you know...just in case. But what I would probably do is barricade myself in somewhere... and cry.

6. How did you choose your blog name?
I'm not sure really, I think my Dad may have even suggested it! I was thinking about names to do with what I wanted to post about and B.L.A.B basically sums up my blog, in two ways so I went with it.

7. What's your favourite thing to do on a Monday night?
Until the other week my favourite thing had been to watch Broadchurch on ITV. Another favourite thing to do on a Monday night is go to The Slug and Lettuce and share an Ultimate Platter with someone because it's 50% off food on Mondays.

8.What book are you reading at the moment?
The book I'm reading at the moment is 'Me Before You' by Jojo Moyes. That reminds me, I need to pick it up again because it's been a couple of weeks since I've read any of it.

9. What 3 things do you need to get you through the day?
My phone, I honestly don't know where i'd be without it. Some Bath and Bodyworks Antibacterial hand gel and a good cup of tea. I have to start my day with a cup of tea!

10.What do you like most about yourself?
That's a difficult one. I feel like i'm quite generous and that's a good quality to have.

11.Do you collect anything??
I used to collect a lot of things when I was younger, including stamps and Pokemon cards. But now the only collection that seems to be growing is my make up. 

11 facts about me

1. I am half British and half American.
2. I have a cat named Biggie. Yep he is named after the rapper Biggie Smalls.
3. I am about to graduate from a Television Production course.
4. My favourite colour is blue. 
5. I went to the Great Barrier Reef when I was 12 years old and wouldn't go snorkelling because I am scared of fish. I regret that a lot. 
6. I live at home with my parents and have done the whole time i've been at University.
7. I recently took up pilates.
8. I have a brother called Jake. We used to fight all the time but now we get along.
9. I wish I could sing...but I can't.
10. I love pesto.
11. I live by the sea, always have and will miss it if I move away for work.

I'd like to tag...


These are some of the blogs that i've really been enjoying at the moment. Sorry if i've missed anyone, I just thought these people might not have done a post like this yet.

My questions to you guys...

1.What is your favourite lip product?
2. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be?
3. Why did you start a blog?
4. What is your favourite thing to do at the weekend?
5. If you could only use one item of make up for the rest of your life what would it be?
6. What is your favourite season and why?
7. If you could be an animal what would you be?
8. What's your favourite brand of nail polish?
9. Where's your favourite place to eat?
10. Sunny days or rainy days?
11. What is your dream job?

Let me know if you make a post and i'll have a look!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me Hannah! I was nominated by another blog as well, so have answered her questions for now, but it means a lot that you like my blog!

    Hope you're well,

    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok :) I really do enjoy reading your blog! I'll look out for your answers to the other questions because I find these posts really interesting haha.
      You too! xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me :) It means a lot that you have been enoying my blog xx
    http://xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time :) Let me know if you do a post! xx

      Delete
  3. Ahaha I hear you on the makeup, I used to collect so much stuff and now... nothing. Adorable!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh thank you for nominating me! I've been meaning to get round to doing a post for a while now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok :) Looking forward to seeing your post! xx

      Delete
  5. Long over due but I've finally replied to this! I've been busy, busy and had rubbish internet! Thanks for the tag Hannah!! :) x x x

    ReplyDelete