Sunday 19 May 2013

Bourjois Cream Blush: 03 Rose Tender



Bourjois is up there with Revlon as one of my favourite drugstore brands. I mean, they've now been around for 150 years so they've had a lot of practice! To celebrate they've released some lovely products and I was so happy when I saw that they have now created their own cream blushes. I decided that I only need one so chose the shade #03 Rose Tender which is a lovely soft rosy pink. I've really enjoyed using it it so i'm sure that over the next few weeks I will end up accumulating a couple more, if not all four shades.
The packaging is very similar to their little round pot blushes and they have a cream-to-powder technology which I actually really like because it doesn't feel heavy or sticky like some cream blushes. I use a Real Techniques contour brush to blend the blush in and it leaves a lovely natural glow to my cheeks. It also lasts a good 6-8 hours without fading and has a classic rose scent. I've worn this blush every day this week and it has really impressed me. I can't wait to try the other shades! 
They were originally only available in Selfridges but are now sold all over the place for £7.99 which is pretty reasonable for such a lovely cream blush...I managed to pick this one up in Superdrug.



Let me know if you've tried any of their new products and what you think of their cream blush if you've tried it.


Disclosure: The views expressed are based on my own experience.

13 comments:

  1. Look really pretty and natural x

    petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely! I like that there's a little magnet to stop if from popping open in your bag!

    Littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty! Will have to check it out :) xx
    http://xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am tempted to buy these, but I fall in and out of love with cream blushes all the time!

    I love your blog. Followed. If you'd like to visit mine, I'd love to have you!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard such amazing things about these, but I don't think they sell these in America. Might have to check into getting them shipped :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks lovely on you! I doubt this would even show up on my skin as I'm a lot darker.

    I'm definitely feeling cream blushers though. Recently purchased one by Stila and Max Factor, there's something about cream blushers that make your skin look instantly pretty!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeekkkk I need these in my life!!! They look so great on, that shade really suits you ♥

    Stevie Hearts Makeup

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Bourjois, especially their nail polishes.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shape of this blush! Great photos, thanks for posting :)

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it looks lovely on you. I am a big fan of cream blushes, I definitely prefer them over powder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That color is perfect on you! I want to try these out so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super lovely blush, this shade is the most beautiful one from the whole new cream blush collection! I think I need to get it :D

    Following your blog and waiting for new posts.

    Eve
    http://lazybluesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats such a nice and suits you so much,jealous of your flawless skin xoox

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete